Let a Top Maryland Rhinoplasty Surgeon Put Your Worries to Rest
Also known as nasal reshaping or a nose job, Rhinoplasty is the process of enhancing the nasal contour with the help of plastic surgery. Irrespective of the reason for the surgery, the process involves reshaping of one’s nasal cartilage or nasal bone to produce a natural nasal contour that improves not only the face but also enhances the nasal functionality. The surgery is conducted under usual anesthesia, and patients may resume normal life within 7-10 days after the surgery. However, a full physical activity can be resumed after a month or so.
Due to the sensitivity of rhinoplasty in Maryland, you need to make sure that you hire the right surgeon for the job. Below is an insight on how to choose the best rhinoplasty surgeon:
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon. In choosing, you have to be very careful since you would be working with this person for an amount of time and the results of your planned surgery largely depend on the surgeon. Remember that there is no such person as the “Best Plastic Surgeon”. But there are a lot of good surgeons out there. The difficult part is to find someone who you feel comfortable with, and one who is likely to deliver your expected results.
Here are a few tips when choosing a rhinoplasty maryland surgeon:
1) Bear in mind that Rhinoplasty surgery is the procedure to improve the shape and or the appearance of the nose. Thus, when choosing a surgeon, he/ she should fully understand the anatomy of the nose and nasal physiology.
2) The surgeon should at least be able to show you photos of results of his or her previous clients. This does not mean an intrusion to privacy of past clients, but a proof of the surgeon’s work. As long as the nasal part is clear, the photos need not clearly show the face of the patient.
3) The surgeon should also understand the essence of beauty and aesthetics. This should give you confidence as to the results are concerned. Not all surgeons are concerned with the results of their work. Some are just up to the money and may disregard any communication after the surgery. Take time to discuss details and find out if he or she is the best surgeon for you.
4) Consider the surgeon’s experience. A degree from a reputable and expensive university is not enough proof that the surgeon can perform rhinoplasty surgery. He or she has to have years of hands-on experience as well.
5) The surgeon that you will choose should be board certified. Even if he or she has a long track of experience in surgery but does not hold a certificate to perform, this might be a problem to the clients. In case anything goes wrong in the procedure, insurance companies do not pay out for clients who are working with non-board certified surgeons.
6) Most importantly, choose a surgeon that you are comfortable with. You can feel this when you discuss details with them and as you ask questions about the procedure. Your surgeon should be able to tell you the risks the surgery can bring, its effects, his or her capabilities and the benefits of the procedure.
While rhinoplasty is an excellent procedure as it gives you an entirely new look, you should be cautious of the surgeon that you hire. To eliminate risks, you should ensure that the surgeon fits in all the above qualities.
Locations: You can find surgeons in many of the major cities in maryland including